Selecting FlexView in the left panel of the Options tab provides the following view, where you can configure the settings related to FlexViews in ExtremeCloud IQ - Site Engine. The options enable you to determine which FlexViews are available, how the FlexViews are displayed, and how FlexView information is retrieved and maintained.
|NOTE:||Bookmarked FlexViews are not affected by these options.
Changing a value from the system default causes a Default Value button to appear. Selecting this button changes the field back to the system default value.
Use this section to use an object identifier (OID) in FlexViews.
- Show OID Editable
- Select the Show OID Editable option to create FlexViews with unique OID-based SNMP columns.
- Show Empty Rows
- Select this checkbox to display empty rows in FlexViews when there is no response from an IP address.
Use this section to determine which FlexViews are displayed and how they are organized.
- Show FlexViews Matching Device Type
- Select this box to display only those FlexViews that match the device type you select.
- Show My FlexViews
- Select this checkbox to include FlexViews saved in the My FlexViews folder when selecting a FlexView on the Devices tab. ExtremeCloud IQ - Site Engine saves all FlexViews you create or modify in the My FlexViews folder.
- Time to clear inactive FlexViews from memory
- The amount of time before ExtremeCloud IQ - Site Engine removes inactive FlexViews from memory.
These options determine FlexView settings for devices whose Poll Type is set to SNMP.
- Maximum Devices to Contact at Once
- The maximum number of IP addresses ExtremeCloud IQ - Site Engine attempts to contact (read) simultaneously.
- Maximum Devices to Set at Once
- The maximum number of IP addresses ExtremeCloud IQ - Site Engine attempts to perform PDU (protocol data unit) sets against simultaneously.
- Maximum SNMP Sets at Once
- The maximum number of SNMP PDU sets ExtremeCloud IQ - Site Engine attempts to contact simultaneously.
For information on related help topics: